Frequently Asked Questions
Are my ‘Discovery House’ and ‘Our Daily Bread Ministries’ website accounts the same?
- Accounts with Discovery House Canada are separate from accounts created at the Our Daily Bread Ministries family of websites. Discovery House is the publishing house of Our Daily Bread Ministries where books, CDs, DVDs, and other products are available for purchase. To create an account at dhponline.ca, please click here.
Can I tour Our Daily Bread Ministries?
- We would love to have you visit our office in Windsor, Ontario or Burnaby, BC. Please see the Contact Us page for full address details.
- If you are ever in Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA, please visit the global headquarters at 3000 Kraft Ave. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512.
To schedule a tour, you may call 616-942-6770 and ask to be directed to the tour coordinator or email email@example.com. Tours are given between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday EST.
Do you have a kid’s devotional?
- Yes, we do! Our Daily Bread for Kids is now available from Discovery House.
- Bestselling children’s author Crystal Bowman and her daughter, Teri McKinley, present 365 short and engaging devotions, easy-to-remember Bible verses, and exciting facts that encourage children to spend time with God and apply the truths of His Word to their everyday lives. This illustrated, kid-friendly version of the well-loved Our Daily Bread devotional is perfect for children ages 6–10.
- Click here to order: dhponline.ca/odbkids
How can I contact Our Daily Bread Ministries?
Our Daily Bread Ministries Canada
PO Box 1622
Windsor, Ontario N9A 6Z7
Phone: (519) 956-2400
Fax: (519) 956-2449
In the United States:
Our Daily Bread Ministries
PO Box 2222
Grand Rapids, MI 49501
Phone: (616) 974-2210
E-mail: click here
Not from the USA or Canada? Click here for a complete list of our regional office addresses from around the world.
How can I receive a one-time quantity of Our Daily Bread booklets for a special event?
- We are happy to send you a one-time supply of our sample edition of Our Daily Bread.
- The sample includes a request card that individuals, churches, or organizations can use to order an ongoing mailing of the Our Daily Bread booklet.
- To place your order, please call us at 1-800-668-5545 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our customer service representatives will be happy to help you.
How can I receive a quantity of Our Daily Bread on a regular basis for my church, personal ministry, or organization?
- Our Daily Bread three-month edition is available in quantities.
- To place your order online click here, please indicate the quantity of booklets you would like to receive each quarter.
- If you prefer, you may call us at 1-800-668-5545 and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to help you.
How can I receive Our Daily Bread at home?
- You can receive Our Daily Bread at home by filling out this online form.
How do I change the translation of the Bible I see on the website or app?
- The Bible verses in the Our Daily Bread devotional are linked to Scripture at Bible Gateway. To change the translation of the Bible verse links, you will need to create an account at Bible Gateway within the ODB app and select your preferred translation.
I live outside of North America. How can I contact Our Daily Bread Ministries?
- Click here for a complete list of our regional office addresses from around the world.
I’m moving, how can I continue to receive my Our Daily Bread?
- We will do our best to provide uninterrupted delivery of our materials. In the United States and Canada Our Daily Bread is sent by Publication Class mail, which the post office does not forward unless you have set up mail forwarding options directly with the Post Office. Please contact us with your old and new address so we can update our records.